Dr.N.Vijaya Kumar, M.Sc.,Ph.D
By Promoting Internal Quality, IQAC become the pulsating heart of any educational institution.
The aims of IQAC in our college are :
- Designing and implementing Annual Plans for institution-level activities for quality enhancement.
- Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality-related institutional processes.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative
activities of the institution.
- Retrieval of information on various quality parameters of higher education and best practices followed by other institutions.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles and institution-
wide dissemination of the proceedings of such activities.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programmes/activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive for quality education.
- Work for the development of internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- Act as a nodal unit of the institution for augmenting quality-related activities.
- Prepare focused Annual Quality Assurance Reports (AQARs)