Postgraduate Admissions Brochure (2018-2019) – Download PDF
POSTGRADUATE, RULES OF ADMISSION
The students admitted into P.G. Courses of this institution are required to carefully read the general instructions given below and give undertaking affixing his/her signature at the time of admission to take any necessary action in case of any deviation so as to preserve the rich traditions of this institution.
- The Student admitted into P.G. Courses shall report in the P.G. Office of the College within 5 days from the date of admission and those who fail to report within the stipulated period will be losing admission.
- Non-submission of the following original documents will lead to disqualifying a student from getting admission into P.G. Courses, (a) Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying degree, (b) Original Marks Memo, (c) Original Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST, BC students, (d) Transfer Certificate (e) Study and conduct certificates and (f) Migration Certificate (Inrespect of the students of other University only.)
- As per G.O.Ms No. 90 dt. 30-7-2002, the Principals of the Colleges are directed to retain the original SSC / 10th Class Pass Certificate cum Marks Memo and Transfer Certificates of scholarship holders, compulsorily in the respective institution till completion of courses or till the scholarship holder leaves the institution which ever is earlier.
- The student are directed to keep adequate number of Xerox copies of all documents duly attested. They are required to give two sets of Xerox copies duly attested to the P.G. Under no circumstances the originals will be returned to the candidate before the completion of the course.
- The students discontinuing their course of study are required to clear all the dues payable to the college as per the rules prescribed by the Government. Otherwise, the T.C. will not be issued and the original documents will not be returned.
- The Institutional authorities reserve the right to issue T.C. or take any disciplinary action if the behaviour of the student is contrary to the code of conduct.
- The medium of instruction will be English only and all the students joining the self-finance courses and M.A. (Social Work) will have to write the University Examination in English only, unless there are specific instructions issued by the University authorities to exercise option. 8. A student who completed one Professional Degree or Post Graduate Degree and joining another P.G. Courses is not entitled to claim scholarship under any category from the Government.
- The students are required to clear all the dues payable to the College well before the conduct of University Examinations as per the schedule announced by the authorities.
- The students are required to pay the tuition fee before the commencement of the semester or beginning of the academic year whichever is applicable and any willful default will attract a fine of Rs.50/- per day. The students who fail to pay the fee within 10 days from the last date will not be allowed to attend to the classes.
- Differences of Tuition fee & Special fee, if any in the reimbursement by the Government shall be paid by the students.
- The students are required to put in a minimum of 85 percent of attendance during all months of class work and those failing short of attendance will not be permitted to appear for the university Examinations. In any session if the student is absent even for one period, it will be treated as absent for that entire session.
- The College will work in two sessions FN and AN from 10:00A.M. to 5:00P.M. with a lanch break from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- The College will not permit the students to participate in any such activities that are detrimental to peaceful academic environment on the campus. Any violation of code of conduct will result in taking disciplinary action by the Institutional Authorities.
- The day scholars comming from neighboring villages are permitted to avail travel concession only up to a radius of 40 K.M.
- The students are required to compulsorily participate in the work shops, Seminars, Conferences and other academic programmes organized by the Department.
- The student organized functions / meetings with in the college campus shall be restricted to the college working hours only. The students are not permitted to use the public address system causing distrurbance to normal academic atmosphere.
- All the students shall compulsorily see that the campus is kept clean. The students shall strive to preserve the campus beauty and shall not throw the waste material indiscriminately.
- The students of P.G. Courses are required to use only North-west main gate of the campus for their movement and are required to park their vehicles in the parking sheds provided on the College campus.
- The students shall compulsorily hold their identification cards so as to be verified on demand by institutional authorities.
- The students shall come neatly dressed bringing dignity to the P.G. Courses. They shall compulsorily attend the Independence Day and Republic Day celebrations and participate in the flag hoisting ceremony.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per the proceding of the Director of Collegiate Education, Hyderabad Proc. Rc. No. 1857/Admn. 1-3/2002 dt. 8.1.2003 and any student with objectionable behaviour is liable to appropriate disciplinary action & Prosecution.
- The students shall confine to the class rooms during the college working hours and shall not loiter in the corridors. If any student is found on the campus during the class hours he/she is liable to pay a fine of Rs. 25/-.
- Students shall attend to all midterm examinations and those found absent will be liable to pay a fine Rs. 50/- per examination.