It is heart of an educational institution. Our library contains a rich source of books and journals. Quick access to information is the most significant features of the college library. The library has open access facility. Dewey Decimal Classification and Dictionary Cataloguing. Quick reference section, Book Bank (U.G.C.) for Economically Backward Students, Book Bank (C.C.Edn.) for S.C. & S.T. Students and documentation service.
Criteria IV ILMS – Download PDF
LIBRARIAN: Sri M. Venkateswara Rao, M.A. M.Li.Sc.
- Reading room 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Book Section 9:30 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
ISSUE OF BOOKS
- Monday: Final Degree Students
- Tuesday: Second Year Degree Students
- Wednesday: First & Final Year Degree Students
- Thursday: Second Year Degree Students
- Friday: Final Year Degree Students
Free Internet facility with more than 30 computers has been arranged in the reading room of our library. It will be kept open to all the students.
The Bureau provides information to students regarding courses offered at various universities in India and abroad. Providing information of various competitive examinations that are held from time to time for recruitment to state and central services. One reading room facilities have been provided in the library where different journals, magazines, competitive reviews, year books, employment news, bulletins published by different institutions and also provided besides the information relating to the availability of various scholarships.
- All the students and staff of the college are members of the library.
- Strict silence shall be observed in and around the library.
- Group discussions are not allowed within the library.
- Non-members are not allowed to make use of the library resources expect the permission.
- Members in the library shall vacate their seats 15 minutes before the closing time.
- Cell phones and Cameras are strictly prohibited.
- All personal belongings like books, bags etc., are not allowed in the library.
- A Student should be in possession of his Identity Card before entering.
- The student must sign in the visitor’s book which is put in the entrance of the library.
- No book or magazine or furniture or any property which belongs to the library shall be taken
out without the permission of the Librarian.
- The library staff reserves the right to verify student possessions, if necessary.
- Student ID Card will be returned after the check.